Monday, May 01, 2006

I just can't wait for the weekend to begin...

So after a tumultuous first few days, in which I found myself a room in a house in Clapham, and managed several interviews, my first weekend didn't let me down.
After a large night in Putney, which I won't talk about (mainly because I can't remember much of it), it was off to Bree's birthday BBQ on Saturday in Queen's Park.
Now it does feel a little strange barbecuing in an overcoat
and scarf, but the sun did come out a few times.









Although stranger things were on the cards for the rest of the night when Bree's friend arrived with her husband in his stretch hummer.
So what's the first thing you have to do in this situation - get in a go for a ride of course...

Saturday night was spent catching up with Cam and Jess (for those of you who know them) and after a drunken conversation with a new group of friends, apparently now I'm going to Bermuda for the Cricket World Cup next year and plans are in place to start a sushi bar in the middle of London.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home